1. Information about us
Easy Rent Bulgaria EOOD (the Administrator) is a company registered in the Commercial register and register of NPLE under UIC 202163172, with indicated office and address of management: Nesebar 8230, zh.k. KK SUNNY BEACH, HOTEL KARLOVO, dry cleaning, Tel: +359 899 999 179; e-mail: [email protected]
2. Our attitude towards Your personal data
The security of the data You entrust to our company is very important to us. That is why we protect Your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
3. What personal data do we process for You?
We may collect personal information about You when You use our Site or choose/pay for our services. In most cases, we require Your personal data for the purpose of signing a contract, complying with a legal obligation or protecting our legitimate interest. Of course, with some of our services, You provide the needed information by choosing and agreeing to send us information about yourself. Without this data, we could not make a reservation or provide You an offer. If You do not provide us the needed identification data, we will not be able to make a car rental agreement with You. Depending on the services You use, we may collect and process the following information for You:
A. General data to personalize You
• Full name, unique citizenship number, personal number or date of birth of a foreigner;
• Passport or ID card details;
• Driving license data;
• Permanent address and address of residence on the territory of the country if You are a foreigner;
• Contact details - phone number and email address;
• When registering on our site - names, e-mail address, password;
• Letters and emails that we receive from You in our communication;
• Credit/debit card details, as well as other bank details;
• GPS tracking of the rented vehicles;
• Recordings from video cameras when You visit our rent-a-car offices, garages or car parks, for security and security purposes.
B. Personal information that You provide to us about other persons.
C. Personal data we receive from other companies
We may also receive information about You from our business partners who made the reservation. For example, Online car rental platforms through which You made Your reservation. They provide us with the details of the reservation so that we can make the process of signing a contract and providing the vehicle.
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
A. Booking a rental car
We primarily use Your personal information to make and administer your reservation.
B. Customer service
Customer Service handles Your data to help You, for example, make a reservation or answer any inquiries You may have before, during or after the booking.
C. Customer Reviews
We can use Your contact details to send You a short questionnaire for your feedback about the rented car and the provided service. This information would help us improve our services and optimize our business processes.
D. Create Account
When creating a profile on our platform, You can manage your bookings, personal settings, and preferences. It also makes it easier to make future bookings.
E. Protection of legal interest
In some cases, we may be required to use Your personal data in the protection and resolution of litigation, regulatory controls, the appeal of slips and acts of the Traffic Police, and other acts.
5. On what legal bases do we process Your data?
We process the personal data we collect most often with the following purposes and legal bases:
A. Processing the data required for the conclusion or performance of a contract
• Identifying the customer;
• Making a reservation for a rental car;
• Making offers, contracts, and all other accompanying documents. Manage and performance Your orders;
• Preparation of accounting documents as an account or invoice for purchased goods and services, such as deliveries and montage;
• Notices related to our products and services.
B. Processing the data required to fulfill our statutory obligation
• Fulfillment of obligations in relation to the provisions of the Road Traffic Act;
• Obligations stipulated in the Bulgarian Accountancy Act and in the Social Insurance Code or other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of correct and lawful accounting;
• Obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory authorities;
• Providing information to the court and law enforcement authorities.
C. Processing data based on our legitimate interest
• Performing video surveillance in our commercial and administrative locations.
6. Who do we share your personal information with?
Easy Rent Bulgaria uses third parties to support certain contract activities or to fulfill a legal obligation. We do not provide Your personal data to third parties before making sure that all technical and organizational measures are taken to protect these data by striving to carry out strict controls to meet this purpose.
A. Some of the recipients of personal data can be insurers, brokerage firms, external consultants and specialists, collectors and law firms, banks, security companies, sales agents, etc.
Such data sharing shall only take place if there is a reasonable cause for it and, on the basis of a written agreement, the recipients provide an adequate level of protection.
B. The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as regulators, state commissions, institutions and agencies, NRA ( National Revenue Agency), NSSI ( National Social Security Institute), courts, prosecutor's office, etc., to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
C. Payment service providers and other financial institutions with which we settle payments or payment guarantees. If You (or the cardholder used to make Your reservation) request a charge, we may need to share certain details of the reservation with the payment service provider and the relevant financial institution. This may include a copy of the booking confirmation or the IP address used to make your reservation. We can also exchange information with the relevant financial institutions if we think it is necessary for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud.
7. Automated algorithms
We do not use automated algorithms systems.
Easy Rent Bulgaria takes measures to protect Your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access or use modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information. We also take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, keeping and processing information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymization, and anonymization of collected personal data.
9. When do we delete Your personal information?
We keep all the information we have collected about You and destroy it within the statutory deadlines if such are not present we destroy them according to our internal deadlines and after the settlement of all our financial relations. We do not keep your information indefinitely.
Part of the terms are:
- 5 years from the performance of the contract - according to the terms of the Bulgarian Law of Obligations and Contracts
- 10 years according to the Bulgarian Accountancy Act for the storage and processing of accounting data;
- 30 days of recording with video surveillance;
- 30 days of a sound recording.
10.Data transfer between countries
Easy Rent Bulgaria does not transfer Your data beyond the EU and EEA borders.
11.Access, corrections, and withdrawal
At any time, You can ask Easy Rent Bulgaria to provide You with the personal data information that has been collected and stored. You can also ask Easy Rent Bulgaria to correct, delete or update such personal data. Easy Rent Bulgaria also grants You the right to object and limit the processing of Your personal data.
You can at any time withdraw Your consent to the collection, storage and use of Your personal information. However, the withdrawal will not affect the legally processed data until their removal.
Part of Your rights, such as data deletion or objection to processing, may be restricted by the current legislation.
The requests for access to information or for correction are submitted either personally or by an explicitly authorized person, through an express letter of attorney. The application may also be made electronically, according to the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
In all the cases above, we may ask You for further information to verify your identity, to keep your information confidential. We will review Your application in accordance with the applicable law and will inform You within the statutory deadlines.
We would like to inform You that under the current legislation You are also entitled to a complaint about the unlawful processing of Your personal data information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 or www.cpdp.bg.
In case of questions and preferment regarding the data protection, You can contact the employees of Easy Rent Bulgaria in the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +359 899 999 179
Or at one of the company’s offices