- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between EasyRentBulgaria LTD, UIC 202163172, hereinafter referred to as EasyRent, and Customers arising from the basis of an agreement for car or other items rental, offered by EasyRent.
2. The correspondence with Easy Rent is carried out at the address: town of Nesebar 8230, Sunny Beach Resort Complex, Karlovo Hotel, ground floor, telephone 0700 50 700; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by other means indicated on the website of EasyRent: https://easyrentbulgaria.bg/.
3. Throughout these General Terms and Conditions, the following words and expressions, when beginning with a capital letter, whether articulated or in plural, shall have the meanings set out in this point:
A) "General Terms" – the present General Terms and Conditions for signing rental contracts of a vehicle (car) or other items offered by EasyRent.
B) "Individual contract" means a vehicle rental agreement signed between EasyRent and the Customer. These General Terms are an integral part of each individual contract. In case of any contradiction between the individual contract and the General Terms, the individual contract will have priority.
C) "Customer" – an individual who wishes to use and / or request and / or enter into a rental agreement of a vehicle or other items offered by EasyRent.
D) "Driver" - an individual who will drive the vehicle being rented. When the driver is a person other than the Customer, the relevant data of the driver shall be indicated in the individual rental contract. Only one additional driver can be registered in the contract. All obligations of the Customer under the General Terms and the Individual Contract shall also be considered as obligations of the Driver.
E) "International driving permit" - a driving license certifying the right to drive a vehicle, which by virtue of international agreements has entered into force for the Republic of Bulgaria and entitles the Customer to drive the vehicle on the territory of the country and on the territory of the respective country where the use of the rented vehicle is permitted in accordance with the General Terms.
F) "Car class" - categorization of individual cars according to their technical characteristics, class and standards. The individual car classes are economical, mid-size, large, station wagon, premium, minivan, luxury, special and SUVs, as the classification of individual makes and models of cars to the respective class is indicated on the website of EasyRent or the partner platform.
G) "Analogue car class" - a car of the same class, of the same or similar size, the same number of doors and seats.
H) "Rental price" - the rental price of the respective vehicle for a period of 24 hours, which is specified in the Price List of EasyRent or announced on the website of EasyRent, or specified in the rental agreement;
I) “Full Coverage Fee” - a value determined depending on the class of the vehicle, according to the Price List of EasyRent, through the payment of which the Customer benefits from the additional services provided in these General Terms.
J) Price list – a list of additional services / extras provided by EasyRent, indicating their prices / fees.
- REQUIREMENTS TO THE CUSTOMER AND HIS/HER DOCUMENTS
4.The customer must own and present to EasyRent a driving license for the respective category, valid for a period of not less than one month after the end of the car rental period, a control card (for Bulgarian citizens) and a valid credit card - with available (unused) credit limit not less than the amount of the deposit, valid not earlier than six months after the end of the rental period. Drivers who are nationals of a non-EU country must present an international driving license.
5. The customer is obliged to present identity documents (identity card or passport) with a minimum validity of not less than one month after the end of the car rental period.
6. The minimum age for renting a vehicle without additional charge is 21 years of age for economy, mid-size, large, station wagon and minivan cars and 30 years of age for luxury, premium, special class and SUVs.
7. Customers aged between 18 and 21 or with less than 3 years of driving experience shall pay in addition:
(a) a 'Young Driver' fee of EUR 5.00 for each rental day;
(b) a "Full Coverage" fee, determined according to the type of vehicle;
(c) a double deposit, determined according to the type of vehicle.
8. The Customer must have at least 6 months of driving experience when renting the "economy, mid-size, large, station wagon and minivan" car classes and 5 years for luxury, premium, special class and SUVs.
9. EasyRent reserves the right to refuse to book or provide the car in case any of the documents submitted by the Customer do not meet the requirements of the General Terms or is damaged / invalid.
- CAR BOOKING. EXTENSION OF THE CAR RENTAL PERIOD
10.The Customer can book a vehicle through an online platform on the EasyRent website; through an online platform for rent-a-car services, on which EasyRent offers its services, by a phone request or at the company's office. In the case of an online booking, it will be considered as confirmed upon receipt of an e-mail for confirmed payment or upon occurrence of the conditions for confirmation, in accordance with the policy of the respective platform.
11. In case of booking at an EasyRent’s office or when receiving the car through online booking, the Customer should enter into an individual rental contract, which determines the conditions for renting the vehicle - type of car, registration number, rental period, rental price, condition of the car and other issues. An integral part of the individual contract are the General Terms.
12. The minimum rental period is 24 hours. The vehicle can also be provided for use for a shorter period of time only with the prior approval of EasyRent, in which case the Customer will owe a rental price equal to the price for the minimum rental period. The same rule will apply when requesting an extension of the rental period for only a few hours.
13. Extension of the rental period of the vehicle can be done through the online platform on the company's website or at an EasyRent’s office, not later than one day before the expiration of the rental period, according to the individual contract. The continuation can be done by indicating this on the individual contract, by signing an annex or by concluding a new contract. The price for the new rental period depends on the period of its extension according to the current Price List on the date of payment, and a "Full Coverage" fee must be charged.
14. Where the extension of the rental period includes the use of the car in another country, a fee of EUR 20.00 shall be charged for the extension of the validity of the power of attorney to drive abroad by up to 7 days. Upon extension of the rental period by more than 7 days, the Customer shall also pay all fees and expenses for re-issuance of a power of attorney to drive abroad, as well as a new one-time transition fee in accordance with the Price List.
15. In case EasyRent agrees to extend the rental period, the Customer is obliged to pay the new rental price and all additional fees on the same day. The deposit cannot be used to cover the rental price for the extended rental period, as the deposit should be in full amount throughout the term of the rental agreement. After the payment is made, the required documents should be left available at the respective office. The customer is obliged to visit the office and receive / sign the relevant documents. EasyRent is not responsible for the consequences in case the Customer has not taken the new documents.
16. EasyRent reserves the right to refuse to extend the rental period, in which case the Customer must return the car in accordance with the contract and the General Terms.
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
17. If you refuse an advance-paid online reservation in last minute, before car receiving , the amount will be transferred in your WALLET in your profile and the money will be available for future reservations without time limit. For the period of time during which the amount is in the Customer's wallet, EasyRent shall not be obliged to pay any interest or any other compensation.
18. In case of cancelation of pre-paid booking up to 48 hours before the requested time for receiving the vehicle, the amount shall be refunded to the Customer within 20 working days.
19. If the booking is made through another online platform for rent-a-car services, on which EasyRent offers its services, the cancellation of the booking, respectively the refund of the booking fee shall be made according to the General Terms / Policy of the respective platform.
20. EasyRent reserves the right to refuse a confirmed booking in case of impossibility to provide the requested vehicle or another of a similar class, as the amount paid by the Customer will be fully refunded. In this case EasyRent shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to the Customer.
21. Except in the cases provided for in these terms and conditions, EasyRent reserves the right to refuse to provide a car in case of indecent and / or inappropriate behavior of the Customer or when there is a good reason to believe that the Customer will not be able to perform the contract. In this case the booking fee shall be refunded to the Customer, unless otherwise provided for in the General Terms.
- RECEIVING THE VEHICLE AND ITS RETURN
22.The vehicle is handed over in excellent technical condition, together with the equipment provided by law or which has additionally been paid by the Customer. The condition of the vehicle and the respective equipment is ascertained / described in the individual contract upon receiving it in the obligatory presence of the Customer. By signing the contract the Customer agrees with the checklist with markings of all available damages in his presence at the time of receiving the car.
23. The offices of EasyRent at Sofia Airport, Varna Airport and Burgas Airport are open 24 hours a day and the cars can be received / returned to these offices at any time without any additional fee.
24. The working hours of the other offices of EasyRent are indicated on the website of the company and at the location of the representing offices. Vehicles can be received / returned within the specified working hours for these offices. In case the Customer has requested to receive or return the car outside the opening hours, he owes an additional fee of EUR 20.00.
25. EasyRent does not have offices outside the territory of the country and does not use offices of other companies providing the same services.
26. EasyRent reserves the right to provide a different make and model of car from the originally booked, of a similar class. In case the booked car is not available at the time of receiving and no other similar car is available, EasyRent can offer the Customer a car of a higher class, with no additional payment. In case the Customer does not agree with the replacement of the car according to the foregoing sentences, the prepaid amount is not refundable.
27. In case of paid "Full coverage" fee to the car rental, EasyRent may provide a replacement car in case of damage to the vehicle due to a technical defect or wear of the relevant part thereof. The replacement takes place at the nearest office of the company. If it is impossible for the car to move under its own power, the replacement shall be carried out at the place where the defective car is located, as the replacement costs shall be at the expense of EasyRent. When the damage is the result of culpable actions or omissions of the Customer, the latter shall be obliged to pay all the costs of replacement and repair of the car.
28. The paid booking fee shall not be refundable, and the booking of the respective car shall be canceled:
A) when the Customer fails to appear at the designated location place for receiving the vehicle within one hour after the requested time for receiving, without notifying EasyRent in advance or without indicating his arriving flight number;
B) when the Customer has not canceled the booking within the respective deadlines according to the General Terms;
C) in case the Customer fails to provide any of the documents required pursuant to the General Terms or any of them is damaged or invalid;
D) in case the Customer refuses to pay the rental price and / or a deposit for the car and / or additionally requested services upon signing the contract or within the respective deadline according to the General Terms and Conditions;
E) in case the Customer does not have a valid credit card in his/her name with available (unused) credit limit not to allow the payment of the rental price and / or the deposit;
F) in other cases provided for in the General Terms and Conditions.
29. Upon returning the car before the due time specified in the contract at the request of the Customer, EasyRent shall not refund the amount for the remainder of the rental period.
30. In case the Customer is provided with tickets and / or cards for access to the parking lots at the airports, they should be used only for the leaving of the vehicle from the parking lot upon receiving it. It is forbidden to stay in the parking lots for longer than necessary for the leaving of the vehicle. In case the Customer fails to fulfill that obligation and EasyRent should pay fees or compensations for the use of the parking lots over the time allowed for the above purposes, the Customer will compensate EasyRent with the full amount paid.
31. The vehicle should be returned to the same EasyRent’s office where it was received. Its return to another office is possible upon request by the Customer, no later than 24 hours before the deadline for return of the vehicle, only after approval by EasyRent and upon payment of an additional fee for one-way renting according to the Price List of destinations. EasyRent reserves the right to refuse the return of the car to an office other than the one where it was received.
32. In the event that the vehicle is to be returned to a car park, it must be parked only in places designated for use by EasyRent or indicated by the relevant EasyRent employee.
33. The Customer is obliged to return the vehicle in the same condition and equipment in/with which it was handed over. In case of any discrepancies are found, the Customer is obliged to indemnify EasyRent for all damages caused to the vehicle. The refusal of the Customer to sign a protocol for establishing the discrepancies when returning the car shall be certified by the signature of one witness. In this case, the findings in the protocol shall be binding on the Customer. The same consequences apply when the Customer is not present or has refused to be present at the handing over of the car unless there are good reasons for it.
34. The Customer is obliged to return the car with the same amount of fuel which he had received it with. In case the car is returned with less fuel, the Customer owes a service fee of EUR 10.00 and pays for the missing fuel at a price of EUR 1.50 per liter. In case the car is returned with more fuel, EasyRent shall not reimburse any amounts for the excess.
35. The customer is obliged to hand over the car only to a identified employee of Easy Rent, otherwise he bears full responsibility equivalent to the sum insured of the car.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USE OF THE VEHICLE. USE OF THE CAR OUTSIDE THE TERRITORY OF THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
36.The Customer is obliged to take care of the good owner when using the vehicle; to drive in a condition that fits for this and not to be under the influence of alcohol, narcotic substances or other substances, which limit or exclude his/her ability to drive and fulfill his/her obligations under Bulgarian law and the General Terms, as well as to observe all traffic rules on the roads applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria or other countries where the rented vehicle is used.
37. The rented vehicle may be used on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or on the territory of other countries, as provided herein.
38. The car can be driven outside the country only after a preliminary request by the Customer and approval by EasyRent and in compliance with the following conditions:
A) the minimum rental period for travel abroad is 7 days;
B) provision of information at least 3 days before receiving the car about the countries he/she wishes to visit and obtain explicit permission;
C) payment of a one-time fee in the amount of between EUR 50.00 and EUR 100.00 for one country (depending on the class of car), with an additional payment of EUR 20.00 for each subsequent country;
D) payment of a double deposit by credit card depending on the class of the vehicle;
E) mandatory payment of the "Full Coverage" fee.
39. In any attempt to leave the country, without the express permission of EasyRent, the Customer owes a penalty in the amount of the deposit, as EasyRent reserves the right to terminate the contract. In case of termination, the amount paid for the entire rental period is considered as a penalty for the illegal attempt to leave the country and is not refundable.
40. When driving the car out of the territory of Bulgaria, it is prohibited to use the functions and systems of the car, requiring connection to the Internet via a network of a mobile operator, in case the rented vehicle is equipped or additionally a 4G Wi-Fi device is rented. In case of violation of this obligation, the Customer is obliged to pay EasyRent all additional costs for mobile communication services charged by the respective mobile operator.
41. Smoking, the use of alcoholic beverages and / or narcotic, intoxicating or other illicit substances, as well as driving during or after the use of alcohol or narcotic, intoxicating or other illicit substances, and the transportation of pets in the rented car is strictly prohibited. In case of established violation, the Customer will owe a penalty in the amount of the deposit.
42. EasyRent provides the car washed, and in case of a shorter rent of 48 hours it should be returned in the same condition. When returning a heavily soiled car (upholstery, sand, mud, etc.) the renter pays a fee of EUR 100.00.
43. It is forbidden to use the rented vehicle for participation in competitions, trainings; to tow another vehicle or trailer; for the carriage of any goods, as well as for traffic on roads outside the national road network or on unpaved roads, regardless of the purpose. In case of established violation, the Customer will owe a penalty in the amount of the deposit.
44. In case of an accident, traffic accident or administrative violation, regardless of its nature and the fault for its occurrence, the Customer is obliged to notify EasyRent and stay on the scene, waiting for the law enforcement agents and obtaining a protocol or other document for the accident. In case the fault for the accident / violation lies with the Customer and as a result of the accident / violation the vehicle cannot be used for the purposes of EasyRent's commercial activity, the Customer will owe a penalty in the amount of the rental price for the entire period during which the vehicle cannot be used, as well as reimbursement of any additional costs that will arise as a result of the incident, accident or violation.
45. The customer has no right to carry out repairs, except with the express consent of EasyRent.
46. In case of a flat tire, the Customer is obliged to repair it at his/her own expense or to purchase a set of two new tires at his/her own expense.
47. The Customer is obliged to monitor the oil and coolant levels throughout the rental period and, if necessary, to purchase the relevant consumables and refill them in the vehicle.
48. When leaving the car, the lights, headlights and radio must be switched off and the documents of the car must not be left inside.
- DELAY IN RETURNING THE VEHICLE
49.The Customer undertakes to return the vehicle within the agreed deadline and to the office where it was received or to another office in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
50. In case of delay in returning the vehicle up to 6 hours, the Customer owes a rental price for one day.
51. In case of delay in returning the vehicle by more than 6 hours, the Customer owes a rental price in the amount of the one according to the individual contract for one day plus 20% thereof. In case the delay in return lasts more than one day (24 hours), the price under the previous sentence shall be due for each started 24-hour period until the return of the car and the deposit shall be retained as a penalty.
52. If the vehicle is not returned within 72 hours, EasyRent will refer to the relevant authorities for declaring the vehicle on the state wanted. In case of submitting such a request, the Customer owes a fee of EUR 50.00 in addition to the amounts under the previous provisions.
- PAYMENT OF AMOUNTS. BLOCKING AND RELEASING AMOUNTS
53. The Customer is obliged to pay the amounts provided for herein, in the individual contract or in the Price List (rental price, fees, penalties, etc.) upon the occurrence of the respective grounds for that.
54. The price list is announced on the website of EasyRent, as well as in a prominent place at the offices of the company. By confirming / signing the General Terms or by signing the individual contract, the Customer confirms that he/she is familiar with the Price List.
55. All amounts become due (payable) on the date on which the respective obligation has arisen, unless otherwise agreed or provided for in these General Terms and Conditions. In case of delay, the penalties and / or indemnities provided for herein are due, payable according to the Bulgarian legislation, without the need to send an invitation to the Customer for payment.
56. When booking a vehicle through an online platform on the EasyRent’s website or through an online rent-a-car platform on which EasyRent offers its services, the Customer pays a booking fee for the rent in the amounts specified on the respective platform.
57. When receiving the car, the Customer is obliged to pay a rental price representing the amount due for the use of the vehicle during the rental period, deposit and other amounts for additional services that are requested by the Customer and are not included in the rental price. In case a booking fee is paid, it shall be deducted from the rental price.
58. The rental price includes unlimited mileage per day, the statutory Third-Party Liability Insurance, local vehicle tax and vignette. The rental price does not include fuel and other amounts due in connection with the use of the car, including fines and penalties due.
59. Payment of the amounts due may be made by credit card or by bank transfer. All EasyRent offices have POS terminals for cashless payment. Payment can be made in cash or by debit card only with the consent of EasyRent and if this is allowed by the online booking platforms. Cash payments are also admissible in compliance with the restrictions provided by law.
60. Online booking can be paid by credit / debit card (Visa / MasterCard), PayPal or by bank transfer.
61. When swapping the car at the request of the Customer with a lower class than the requested one, the difference in the amount is not refundable.
62. The deposit shall be paid by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) issued in the name of the Customer, and it serves as a guarantee for the fulfillment of his/her obligations under the contract. The amount of the deposit depends on the selected car class and varies between EUR 200.00 and EUR 2 000.00. If the Customer does not wish to use the "Full Coverage" service, the amount of the deposit will be triple.
63. In case of a lost key, lost documents, missing parts, etc., due to the fault of the Customer, the latter owes the amount of the deposit or the payment of all costs for their refund, in case they exceed the value of the deposit.
64. The deposit shall be released (unblocked) after a full inspection of the condition of the returned vehicle and unidentified violations within 20 working days from the return of the car. In case the Customer fails to present the authorization receipt or if it is lost, EasyRent is obliged to submit a request to the bank for release of the amount, for which the Customer owes a fee in the amount of EUR 10.00. The release of the amount is carried out according to the terms and conditions of the respective bank, as the minimum term for processing the request and the release is not less than 30 working days.
65. Cash or debit card deposits are allowed only in case of paid additional "Full Coverage" fee by the Customer. EasyRent reserves the right to refuse payment of a deposit in cash or by debit card and accordingly not to provide a car, and this will not be considered as a violation on its behalf.
66. The deposit is subject to refund upon return of the car and in case the Customer does not owe any amounts, regardless of the grounds, that must be covered by the amount of the deposit according to these General Terms.
67. By signing / agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the Customer gives irrevocable and unconditional consent to:
A) the deposit to be used to cover the respective amounts due by him/her under these conditions and the Individual Contract. The deposit or a relevant part of it will be retained on the date when the relevant amount becomes due. In case the deposit cannot cover the amount of all required amounts, the Customer gives irrevocable consent to EasyRent to withdraw amounts from the provided credit card.
B) EasyRent to withdraw amounts (including direct debit) from the debit / credit card to cover any obligations (debts) having arisen during the rental period, although their due date may occur after the termination of the rental agreement (fines, slips, etc.)
- “FULL COVERAGE” FEE
68. The payment of this additional fee gives the following rights in favor of the Customer:
A) refund of the deposit in case of damage or theft;
B) replacement car in case of damage, fire or theft, which is provided at the address given by the Customer;
C) free roadside assistance in case of damage or fire on the territory of the country;
D) round-the-clock service and assistance from the EasyRent call center;
E) exemption from payment of a fee in case of an accident or a road-traffic accident.
69. The customer may exercise the rights above in compliance with the following requirements:
A) in case of an accident or a road-traffic accident the Customer must submit to EasyRent a protocol from the police authorities within one working day from its occurrence;
B) in case of theft / fire or complete damage the Customer must present to EasyRent all required documents from the Control of the Motor Vehicle Transport Authorities / "Traffic Police";
C) the Customer should comply with the traffic rules of the Republic of Bulgaria and the country on the territory of which he uses the car, including but not limited to: not to drive after drinking alcohol, drugs, to comply with the road conditions and not violate the speed limits;
D) the Customer must not provide the vehicle to another person other than those specified in the individual rental contract.
70. The “Full Coverage” service shall not release the Customer from liability for compensation of EasyRent for:
A) damage to the interior of the car (upholstery, car dashboard, seats, lining, etc.), as well as damage to the wheels, wheel rims, tires and vehicle glasses;
B) lost documents, keys, registration number of the vehicle;
C) missing parts in the vehicle such as CD player, lighters, wheel rims, GPS navigation device, 4G Wi-Fi internet device, headlights, antenna, etc .;
D) vandalism due to forgotten or left items by the Customer in the car;
E) drained car battery and soft or flat tire;
F) when the damages, regardless of their extent, have occurred as a result of actions carried out by the Customer intentionally or through gross negligence.
71. EasyRent shall not provide a replacement car if the Customer has not paid for the "Full Coverage" service.
- LIABILITY. PENALTIES
72.EasyRent is not responsible in case of providing incorrect information on behalf of the companies operating the rent-a-car platforms through which EasyRent offers its services.
73. EasyRent shall not be liable for the actions (omissions) of credit institutions in case of (un)blocking of the amounts due, which may lead or have led to impossibility to use the blocked amount and / or credit card, regardless of the duration of the delay.
74. The customer is obliged to use the rented vehicle for its intended purpose, to maintain it in the technical condition in which it was handed over to him/her, according to the General Terms and Conditions, the individual contract and the Bulgarian legislation. In case of any violation, the Customer owes the respective fee and / or penalty provided for in the General Terms and / or in the Individual Contract. In case such a penalty is not agreed or the penalty cannot cover the full amount of the indemnity, the Customer is obliged to pay the respective / full amount of the indemnity.
75. EasyRent reserves the right to regain possession / ownership of the car without prior notice to the Customer, in case the vehicle is used in violation of the General Terms, the individual contract or the Bulgarian legislation or the legislation of the country on the territory of which it is permitted the use of the car, as well as in the cases when the Customer does not fulfill his/her obligations. In these cases EasyRent shall not owe a refund of any amounts for the remaining time until the end of the rental period.
76. The Customer owes full compensation for damages resulting from (a) use of poor quality fuel, oil or other consumables or improperly placed / filled by him/her (b) refueling that does not meet the type and specifics of the vehicle concerned (c) failure to top up water / coolant in the vehicle. In case such damages occur, which lead to blocking of the engine, which the Customer is responsible for, and the engine cannot be replaced or its replacement will cost more than the insurance value of the car, the Customer owes compensation in the amount of the insurance value of the car.
77. In case the access ticket and / or access card to the public car parks at the airports is lost, the Customer is obliged to pay a penalty in the amount of EUR 50.00.
78. All fines, fees, other sanctions and expenses paid by EasyRent for violation of the laws by the Customer when using the rented vehicle will be reimbursed by him. The amounts are due within three days from the notification of the Customer for payment of the amount. There is an administrative fee of 30 EUR for each violation.
79. In case the use of the car becomes impossible as a result of actions (omissions) of the Customer, the latter owes the rental price under the individual contract for the period during which the use of the car is not possible.
80. In case the rented vehicle is destroyed or stolen and the Customer fails to fulfill his/her obligation by law or according to the General Terms and / or loses the car keys and / or a document in his/her possession, necessary for filing insurance damage and to get insurance claim payment, and therefore the insurer refuses to pay indemnity, the Customer owes indemnity in the amount of the insurance value of the car. The same liability applies also if the keys and / or documents are left unattended, whether inside or outside the vehicle.
81. In case of a new damage / s, the Customer may bear limited liability (up to the amount of a certain amount -exess), only if this is provided for in the relevant rent-a-car service platform on which the Customer has booked his/her car or EasyRent has agreed to such limited liability.
82. The Customer and the Driver are jointly and severally liable for all of their obligations provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, in the individual contract, for all compensations for damages and for all additional court or extrajudicial costs (state fees, postage, expertise, attorney's fees etc.) that EasyRent will pay to collect the amounts due.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
83. In connection with the application of these General Terms and Conditions and the implementation of the services provided by EasyRent, as well as in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the Individual Contract, EasyRent processes certain categories of personal data of the Customer and possibly of third parties mentioned by him/her in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the Individual Contract. These categories of personal data are provided in detail in the Personal Data Protection Policy of EasyRent, available online at https://easyrentbulgaria.bg/informaciq/politika-za-zashtita-na-lichnite-danni.
84. As a personal data controller, EasyRent processes the relevant personal data for purposes, on legal grounds and within the time limits provided for in detail in the Personal Data Protection Policy under the previous item. This Personal Data Protection Policy also contains information about the rights of the Customer in the processing of his/her personal data by EasyRent.
85. The Customer has the right at any time to request and receive from EasyRent a paper copy of the Personal Data Protection Policy under item 1 above. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Customer confirms that he/she is familiar with the content of this Policy.
- ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
86. The General Terms and Conditions become mandatory for the Customer after the completion of the online booking, when he has ticked the box for their acceptance, as well as upon accepting them when booking at an EasyRent’s office. Acceptance in the latter case is certified by the signature of the Customer.
87. EasyRent reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, as the new General Terms and the date on which they enter into force will be published on the EasyRent website. EasyRent notifies the Customer of the publication of amended general terms and conditions by e-mail or SMS.
88. The correspondence between EasyRent and the Customer will be carried out in writing at the addresses and through the methods specified in these terms and the individual contract. The written form will also be considered as complied with if the message is sent by fax or e-mail. In case the respective message and / or notification / notice is received or came in after 5:00 p.m. Bulgarian time, it will be considered as received on the first following working day. In the event that any of the parties changes any of the addresses or methods of correspondence, it is obliged to immediately notify the other party. If it fails to do so, the notice will be deemed to have been duly served if it is sent by any of the methods or to the addresses specified in these terms and the individual contract.
89. The legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to any outstanding issues and disputes arising in connection with the conclusion, performance, non-performance, interpretation of the individual contract and the General Terms.
90. The disputes will be referred to the competent Bulgarian court under the rules of the Civil Procedure Code.